NH theater agency is the first Iranian international theater agency, initiated as a subset of the Nowrouzehonar Institute of art & Culture. It was co-founded with Sepehr Sharifzadeh as a theater agency and consultancy firm for festivals.
Our main goal is to facilitate the cultural exchange between Iran and the world through performances: up to date with the latest local and international theatre productions. We both promote Iranian shows abroad and assist the local festivals in curating their international program and specialize in bringing alternative theater, puppet and object theater, documentary and experimental theater from the young generation of Theater Makers to International festivals.
What we offer:
1. Consultation: Giving advice for festival management; from Designing application, Marketing, Programming, etc.
2. Audience Development: Help building you relation with your existing and potential audience, designing special programs, route-map.
3. Networking: From Tehran with Love, to the rest of the world. Remember: Networking always comes with Iranian Pistachios and Sweets!
4. Curating: We help you to curate a program based on your budget, audiences, scale and venues.
5. Organizing: We organize festivals in collaboration with other companies. Up to now: Microleev Festival, Re-connect online performance festival.